Dates for your diary
assemblies for this term
Parents and carers are welcome to attend any Friday assembly, which run from 9.10 – 9.30am.
- Fri 13 July: Year 2
- Nursery: Monday & Wednesday
- Reception: Monday & Friday
- Year 1: Thursday & Friday
- Year 2: Thursday (double session)
- Year 3: Thursday & Friday
- Year 4: Thursday (swimming) & Friday
- Year 5: Wednesday & Friday
- Year 6: Wednesday & Thursday (swimming)
- 12 September – 8.00pm FROGS AGM
Dates For Your Diaries
- Tues 10 July Year 2 Music Festival Round Chapel (PM)
- Thursday 12 July Sports Day, Clissold Park
- Friday 13 July Year 4 Music Festival Round Chapel (PM)
- Tue 17 July Year 6 Leavers Party 5.30 – 7.00
- Wed 18 July Year 6 Leavers Assembly 09.30
National Curriculum testing
Please note there will be 1 more INSET day still to be decided.
- online calendar view
- online calendar subscribe (mac users)
September 2005 - a short update
We had a well attended AGM last night and thanks to everyone who came. Those present agreed that Ruth Gladwin would remain as sole chair. Dorcas Morgan has resigned as joint chair but has taken up the position as secretary. Many many thanks to Dorcas for all she did as joint chair last year. She will be a hard act to follow. Richard Tarrant will remain as treasurer. Thanks to Richard for all his valiant work with the figures and the cheque book!
We had a great year last year and will shortly publish our end of year accounts.
We are looking for 2 class reps for each class. Please think if you could get involved as they are key roles to get information networked to parents and to drum up support. Please see either Mark, Dorcas or Ruth if you are interested.
We have some great events in the pipeline but please do contact us if you have any fundraising ideas no matter how small they may seem.
Dorcas is organising a garden tidy day for a Saturday coming up. We will let you know the date. Everyone is welcome.